Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My First Ever Actual Trip for Spring Break!!

This year for spring break, I actually did something other than work. It was pretty awesome!! Me and the whole fam took a road trip down to Arizona to visit the Eckles. It was a much needed vacation that's for sure! It was so great to be in the sun and warmth when it was snowing here :)

Our first stop was in St. George where we picked Blake up as he was coming back from a LaCross Tournament in Vegas. It was Sunday and we thought it would be appropriate to stop and walk around the temple for a while.

It was such a pretty day and such a pretty temple.

The boys got tired, so us girls had to give these BIG boys piggy-backs

Blake and Andrew decided that it would be fun to go swimmingl. The water temp was probably only 40 degrees, 50 if they were lucky, but they really wanted to go swimming.


Blake thinking he is extremely funny when he doesn't jump with Andrew

Darrell joining the swimming party.
Darrell is the newest member of our family. He is an apple gnome. Blake has recently become obsessed with apple gnomes so Darrell came as a surprise Christmas present. Ever since his Christmas arrival he has been found throughout the Noorlander household as well as the Eckles on our spring break trip.

Soaking up some much needed sun!

On the way home we stopped in Vegas for a few days to hang out. We hit up the was museum again! I took a lot of the same pictures so I won't bore you with them again, but there were some new additions this time around. They are:

Jennifer Aniston (Jacque I thought of you as I was taking this picture)

Cameron Diaz

I have more, but my camera ran out of batteries and I need to get them from Taisa, but others included J Lo (who you can make blush if you touch her bottom), Wayne Brady and a couple others that I wasn't really impressed with.

After this fun filled vacation, it was time to come home and face reality once again. Back to school, back to work, back to life, back to the not so fun stuff.... but we had a great navigator for the ride home :)


2 comments:

  1. YAY JEN!! She kinda looks like Nicole Kidman in the eye to forehead area lol Glad you had a fun trip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pictures!! I love Darrell sunbathing

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I love the color Pink!!! I love movies, and buy way to many of them. I love the Disney Channel. I love reading books just for fun. I am a total romantic!

Followers