Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Madame Tussaud's

In March Blake had a Lacrosse tournament in Vegas. Being the good sister that I am, and because my dad was in the hospital and my parents weren't able to go, I went down there with my other two siblings and had a blast. Blake and his team from Davis didn't do to bad, and while we were there, we hit the strip. The best part was going to Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum at the Venetian!




Here is me and my all time favorite member of 'NSYNC - Justin Timberlake. I also love him because we have the same birthday!! YAY for January 31st Birthdays!!



Here are Remiah and I with Matthew McConaHOTTIE!!


Andrew is now Mrs. George Clooney. Doesn't he make a smashing bride :)



My cousin Ryan giving Tiger Woods what he deserves, a golf club to the head.




Ramiah showing how the Noorlander family feels about Micheal Jackson. Her face says it all.



My Uncle Rick taking his stand on the moon, only he forgot his gear (hence the reason he is gasping for air and covering his mouth and nose).


Andrew and Ryan displaying how I feel everyday I hear how our wonderful President is screwing up our country. (picture then saying 'Really, really')



The whole family with the King. Check our all of our awesome sideburns :)


1 comment:

  1. FUN!! I think Ramiah looks the best with sideburns... Also I love/miss your Arizona relatives!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I love the color Pink!!! I love movies, and buy way to many of them. I love the Disney Channel. I love reading books just for fun. I am a total romantic!

Followers