Thursday, July 2, 2009

Missionary Countdown!!!

21 days, 23 hours and like 30 or so minutes until I get to see my brother at the airport when he come home from serving in the Puerto Rico East Mission. He officially comes home on July 23 at 4:05 pm. I can't believe that it has been two years already. It has gone by super fast, which I guess is a good thing. When Andrew first left, I was so glad that he was gone.(I know that sounds mean, but its the truth.) Then I was happy that he was doing the Lord's work and being so successful. Now I just really want him to come home so that he can help me beat up on Blake :) I didn't really think that I would miss him, but now that he is so close to coming home, I miss him like crazy!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it is that close!! How are you my friend?? I was thinking about you today, I saw someone that looked like you!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I love the color Pink!!! I love movies, and buy way to many of them. I love the Disney Channel. I love reading books just for fun. I am a total romantic!

Followers